Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Image theft situation resolved

Fortunately, it would appear the situation with the lady on Facebook who has been using other people's images has finally been resolved!  She's finally admitted that some of the older images on her page were indeed other peoples' images and is going to replace them with her own images.  Unfortunately, she still doesn't seem to realize that using them and passing them off as her own was wrong.  I'm soooooo glad that this issue seems to be over.  However, in some of my earlier blog posts about this issue I posted in a manner that was less than controlled.  I was highly upset with what was going on and allowed it to affect the manner in which I posted about it and for that I apologize.  I am certain I could have (and should have) posted it differently than I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment