Friday, October 26, 2012

Busy getting ready for another show!

Well, I have one more show and then I'm done for the year and can start getting ready for next years' shows! I will once again be doing the show in Chesanning, Michigan the Friday and Saturday after Thanksgiving.  This will be my forth year at that show, and I may or may not do it again next year.  It really depends on how being able to accept credit cards affects the sales for that show, so we'll see.  It's a mid-range arts & crafts show, and I'm working on applying to more Fine Art shows, so I may try to replace it with a better show next year. 

For anyone interested, here is the info for the Chesanning show, would love to have you drop by if you're in the area!

Chesanning, Michigan: Chesanning Music Booster Arts & Crafts show:

Friday-Saturday show after Thanksgiving November 23rd-24th.  Friday 10am-5pm; Saturday 10am-4pm.

The show is held in both the Chesanning Middle School and Chesanning High School.  My booth is located in the main room of the Middle School.

So I will be uploading many images during the weeks leading up to the show!  I currently have 7 bracelets I need to take/post pictures of and another bracelet in the works with many more projects to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment