Monday, June 17, 2013

Gallery Acceptance!

I have some exciting news about my jewelry! 

A couple weeks ago, I met a lady at the Midland Antiques and Collectible Festival in Midland, Michigan who was reselling jewelry she'd bought on wholesale and I was helping her to identify some of the stones.   She was wondering how it was that I knew so much about the different stones and we got talking about my jewelry and where I was at in growing my business.

 Well, because of this conversation she introduced me to her friend who happens to work at the Do-Art Studio and Gallery in Bay City, Michigan and told her about how I've been looking for places that would be interested in carrying my jewelry.  (Thank you, Lord, for unexpected encounters and blessing in ways I'd have never thought!!)

And the super exciting news is that today I met with the gallery manager and they've decided to take my jewelry on consignment!! 

The Do-Art Studio and Gallery is located at:

810 Washington Ave.
Bay City, Michigan

Their hours are:


Mon. through Fri. 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Saturday 11 a.m.-3p.m.
Open First Thursday until 8:00 p.m.


If you happen to be in the area of the gallery I hope you'll drop by!

No comments:

Post a Comment